- Students are expected to be on time for class and ready to learn. This means that you are responsible for bringing materials to class (book, notebook, pencil, chromebook, etc.). Failure to do so will result in loss of point(s) for the day.
- When meeting as a whole class, a student is expected to raise his or her hand if wishing to speak. Calling out answers is acceptable behavior only when the teacher says so.
- Respect is given when it is received. This applies to language and behavior. It also applies to teachers. It is my duty to treat you with respect as well.
- Truthfulness and honesty are expected at all times.
- Cheating and any representation of work that is not yours will not be tolerated.
- Other forms of dishonesty, such as lying, will receive disciplinary measures
- Students will comply with the Winchester High School handbook at all times.