Mrs. Maul's Classroom Rules
1. Be Respectful
- Remember your manners.
- Use “please,” “thank you,” and “excuse me.”
- Ask to use things that belong to others.
- Wait your turn.
- Raise your hand QUIETLY and wait to be called on before talking.
- Always remember to be HONEST, FAIR, and THOUGHTFUL!
2. Be Responsible
- Take care of school property: we want it to last!
- Use your time wisely.
- Do what you are asked the first time it is asked of you.
- Always try your best!
- Pick up after yourself and others.
3. Be Safe
- Keep your hands and feet to yourself.
- Walk in the classrooms, bathrooms, and hallways.
- Push in your chair when you leave your seat.
- Keep all four legs of your chair on the floor when sitting.
- Use school materials properly.
If we can remember these important expectations we are sure to have a great school year!